This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1.Three cases of multiple facial fractures have been presented.
- 2.2.Modified treatment plans have been presented and discussed.
- 3.3.The importance of complete radiographic survey has been stressed.
- 4.4.The value of close cooperation with the medical specialties has been reviewed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.