This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fresh Frozen Plasma—Use in Management of a Hemophiliac.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1955; 8: 27-33
- Oral Surgery and the Hemophiliac.New York State Dent. J. 1955; 21: 205-206
- High Thigh Amputation in Hemophilia.South African M. J. 1954; 28: 398-400
- Fatal Hemorrhage Following Regional Anesthesia for Operative Dentistry.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 464-470
- Hemophilia: The Pre- and Postoperative Treatment.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1950; 3: 1377-1381
- Postextraction Bleeding in a Hemophiliac.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1951; 4: 845-849
- Treatment of a Hemophiliac in Deciduous Extractions.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1948; 1: 312-313
- A Classification of Hemorrhagic Diseases Due to Defects in Coagulation Mechanism of the Blood.Am. J. M. Sc. 1940; 199: 118
- Prolonged Hemorrhage Following Extraction in a Hemophiliac.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 720-725
- Management of a True Hemophiliac Requiring Extraction of a Primary Tooth.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1953; 6: 274-277
- The Clinical Use of Anti-Hemophilic Globulin.Ann. Int. Med. 1947; 26: 363-367
- Dental Management of the Hemophiliac.in: Hemophilia & Hemophilioid Diseases. 1957: 210-213
- Multiple Extractions for the Hemophiliac.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 12: 31-42
- Plasma Thromboplastin Deficiency; Inheritance and Therapy.Am. J. Med. 1954; 16: 153-162
- Symposium: What Is Hemophilia?Blood. 9. 1954: 254-257
- Symposium: What Is Hemophilia?Blood. 9. 1954: 286-290
- Symposium: What Is Hemophilia?ed. 11. Blood. 9. 1954: 291-293
- Establishment of Diagnosis; Case Involving Dental Extractions.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1955; 8: 1245-1249
☆This study was aided by grants from the National Hemophilia Foundation and the New York Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation.
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.