This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intracranial Tumors of Infancy and Childhood.University Chicago Press, Chicago1939
- Adamantinomas of Hypophyseal Stalk and Sphenoid Bone.Am. J. Cancer. 1935; 23: 729
- The Pituitary Adamantinomata.Brain. 1926; 49: 436
- Squamous Epithelial Rests in the Hypophysis Cerebri.Arch. Neurol. & Psychiat. 1931; 26: 966
- Pathology of the Nervous System; A Student's Introduction.ed. 2. Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1949
- Tumors of the Pituitary Gland and Infundibulum. Fascicle 36. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington1956 ed. 3.
- Craniopharyngiomas (Pituitary Adamantinomas).Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1950; 90: 591
☆This study has been made possible through a grant from the United States Public Health Service.
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.