Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Root Canal Therapy.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1955
- Am. J. Orthodontics & Oral Surg. 1944; 30: 564
- Clinical Endodontics.W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, & London1956
- Endodontia.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1950
- Rational Root Canal Medication.in: Clin. North America, November, 1957: 823-834
- An Investigation Into Residual Periapical Infection After Pulp Canal Therapy.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1951; 4: 1173-1179
- Bacteriologic Status of Periapical Tissue in 150 Cases of Infected Pulpless Teeth.J. D. Res. 1959; 38: 101
- Bone Infection.J. Am. Dent. A. 1939; 26: 691
- Studies of Germicides for the Treatment of Root Canals.J. Am. Dent. A. 1929; 16: 710-711
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Use of Antibiotics in Endodontics.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 993
- Polyantibiotic Treatment of Pulpless Teeth.J. Am. Dent. A. 1951; 43: 265
- Studies of Inflammation. I. Fixation of Vital Dyes in Inflamed Areas.J. Exper. Med. 1929; 50: 171
- Studies on Inflammation. II. A Measure of the Permeability of Capillaries in Inflamed Areas.J. Exper. Med. 1930; 51: 285
- Studies on Inflammation. III. Fixation of a Metal in Inflamed Areas.J. Exper. Med. 1930; 51: 879
- Recovery of the Leukocytosis-Promoting Factor in Exudates of Rabbits.in: ed. 12. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 64. 1947: 448
- An Aspect of Inflammation in Relation to Immunity.Arch. Path. 1931; 12: 802
- Summary of Tests of Local Irritant Effects of Experimental Preparations of Bactine, Section II-B.Miles Laboratories, Inc, Elkhart, IndAugust, 1957
- Biochemical Mechanisms in Inflammation.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1956
- Newer Concepts of Inflammation.Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1950
- A Textbook of Pathology.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1954
- Summary of Reports, Second International Conference on Endodontics. University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry, PhiladelphiaJune, 1958
- Personal Communication on Use of Zephiran Chloride as a Root Canal Irrigant.N. Y. University School of Dentistry, New YorkJuly, 1958
- XP-7: A Universal Endodontic Medicament.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1957; 10: 1317-1322
- Determination of Surface Tension of Cresatin, Study Done for the Authors.Massachusetts Institute of Technology, CambridgeMarch, 1958
- Personal Communication on Clinical Use of Cresatin.Temple University School of Dentistry, PhiladelphiaJune, 1958
☆This study was presented in partial fulfillment of the research requirements for the teaching research fellowship in endodontics at Temple University for the year 1955–1956. It represents work begun at Temple University and completed at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston.
☆This preliminary report was read at the annual session of the American Association of Endodontists in Chicago, Illinois, in February, 1957.