This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical Periodontology.W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1958
- Dynamics of Oral Diagnosis.The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago1956
- Bacterial and Mycotic Infections of Man.ed. 2. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1952
- Periodontal Therapy.The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1956
- Action of Oxygen on Chronically Inflamed Gingival Tissue.J. Am. Dent. A. 1942; 29: 2018
- A Clinical Experiment Concerned With the Problem as to Whether the Clinical Agent.J. Periodontol. 1950; 21: 203
- The Dunlop Method of Insufflation in Periodontal Therapeutics.Oral Health. 1937; 27: 447
Senter, A. D., and Eiler, J. J.: Oxygen Consumption by Human Gingival Tissue, Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. (in press).
- Determination of Oxygen Consumption in Normal and Inflamed Gingiva Using the Warburg Manometric Technique.J. D. Res. 1949; 28: 83
- An Evaluation of Oxygenating Agents in the Treatment of Gingival Inflammation.J. D. Med. 1958; 13: 195
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.