This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Aspects of Endocrine Disease Related to Dental Practice.J. D. A. South Africa. 1954; 9: 1-6
- The Osteoclast.Biol. Rev. 1949; 24: 448-471
- Bourne G.H. The Biochemistry and Physiology of Bone. Academic Press, Inc.,, New York1956: 213
- Cellular Transformations in Mammalian Bones Induced by Parathyroid Extract.Am. J. Anat. 1950; 87: 315-339
- McLean F.C. Bourne G.H. The Biochemistry and Physiology of Bone. Academic Press, Inc.,, New York1956: 722
- Bone Changes in the Jaw Caused by Renal Hyperparathyroidism.J. Periodont. 1945; 16: 94-104
- Experimental Studies in Calcification. III. The Effect of Parathyroid Hormone on the Alveolar Bone and Teeth of the Normal and Rachitic Rat.Am. J. Path. 1945; 21: 857-866
- Bone and Bones.in: ed. 2. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1955: 244
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.