This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Effect of Acute Vitamin A Deficiency on the Molar Teeth and Paradontal Tissues, With Comment on Deformed Incisor Teeth in This Deficiency.J. D. Res. 1941; 20: 337
- Dietary Deficiency, Nerve Lesion and Dental Tissues.J. Physiol. 1936; 88: 62
- A Study of Bone and Tooth Changes Incident to Experimental Movement and Its Application to Orthodontic Practice.Int. J. Orthodontia. 1933; 19: 1
- Effects of Dietary Deficiencies Upon the Oral Structures.J. Am. Dent. A. 1945; 32: 1022-1030
- The Incisor Teeth of Albino Rats and Guinea Pigs in Vitamin A Deficiency and Repair.Am. J. Path. 1933; 9: 275
- The Pathological Changes Resulting From Vitamin A Deficiency.J. A. M. A. 1937; 108: 7
- Science. 1937; 86: 569
- The Pattern of Resorption and Repair of Human Cementum.J. Am. Dent. A. 1952; 42: 240-290
- The Periodontal Tissues of the Albino Rats in Vitamin A Deficiency.J. D. Res. 1948; 27: 758
- Changes in the Teeth Following Hypophysectomy.J. D. Res. 1934; 14: 69
- Changes in the Incisor Teeth of Albino Rats With Vitamin A Deficiency and the Effects of Replacement Therapy.Am. J. Path. 1941; 17: 529
- Changes in Structure of Developing Tooth in Rats Maintained on a Diet Deficient in Vitamin A.Yale J. Biol. & Med. 1941; 13: 817
- Skeletal Changes Affecting the Nervous System Produced in Young Dogs by Diet Deficient in Vitamin A.Am. J. Physiol. 1941; 99: 467
- Abnormalities in the Gingival and Subgingival Tissue Due to Diet Deficient in Vitamin A and Carotene.Brit. D. J. 1940; 68: 349
- Tissue Changes in Vitamin A Deficiencies.Physiol. Rev. 1942; 22: 233
☆Presented at International Association for Dental Research (Minnesota Section) meeting in the spring of 1956.
☆☆This work was done at the School of Dentistry, University of Minnesota, Department of Periodontology, as requirement for Master Thesis.
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.