This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An Expansile Intraglandular Cavernous Hemangioma of the Parotid Gland.Plast. & Reconstruct. Surg. 1958; 20: 328-332
- Tumors of the Major Salivary Glands.Cancer. 1953; 6: 1065-1113
- Clinical Aspects of Tumors of the Major Salivary Glands.Cancer. 1954; 7: 637-659
- Case Report of a Cavernous Hemangioma of the Submaxillary Triangle.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1958; 11: 113-117
- Parotid Tumors, CA: Bulletin of Cancer Progress. 1956; 6: 13-21
- New Gould Medical Dictionary. ed. 1. The Blakiston Company, Philadelphia1951: 441
© 1959 Published by Elsevier Inc.