This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fibrous Dysplasia.in: In National Naval Medical Center: Color Atlas of Oral Pathology. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1956: 126
- Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone With Endocrine Disorders and Cutaneous Pigmentation.Quart. J. Med. 1942; 11: 121
- Familial Fibrous Dysplasia of the Jaws.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1952; 5: 1012
- Giant-Cell Reparative Granuloma, Traumatic Bone Cyst, and Fibrous Dysplasia of Jaw Bones.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1953; 6: 159
- Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia.Arch. Surg. 1938; 36: 874
- Fibrous Dysplasia of Single Bones.Mil. Surg. 1946; 99: 504
- Fibrous Dysplasia of the Maxilla and Mandible.Am. J. Orthodontics & Oral Surg. 1946; 32: 579
- Pathologic Physiology of Oral Disease.in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1959: 333
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.