This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Allergic Purpura.Am. J. Med. 1953; 14: 605
- Observations on the Thromboeytopenia Due to Quinidine.Blood. 1954; 9: 134
- Blood Platelet Anti-serum, Its Specificity and Role in Experimental Production of Purpura.J. Path. & Bact. 1952; 25: 94
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura Due to Quinidine. I. Clinical Studies.Blood. 1956; 11: 527
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura Due to Quinidine. II. Serologic Mechanisms.Blood. 1956; 11: 547
- Athrombocytopenic Purpura Caused by Chlorothiazide.New York J. Med. 1959; 59: 6
- Laboratory Medicine-Hematology.The C. V. Mosby Com pany, St. Louis1958
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura Due to Quinidine.Brit. M. J. 1958; 5111: 20
- The Isolation of Platelet Auto-antibodies and Studies on Passively Transferable Thrombocytopenic Effect.Internat. Arch. Allergy. 1958; 13: 6
- Immunologic Aspects of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura.J. Clin. Invest. 1952; 31: 665
- Immunoreactions Involving Platelets.J. Exper. Med. 1958; 107: 5
- Identification and Significance of Platelet Antibodies.New England J. Med. 1956; 255: 541
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.