This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Diseases of the Skin.in: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1943: 384
- Diseases of Mouth Caused by Herpes Simplex Virus.in: Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 49. 1956: 640-646
- Oral Manifestations of Infection With Virus.J. Oral Surg. 1953; 11: 34-38
- Intravenous Trypsin: Its Effect Upon Intravascular Thrombi and Acute Inflammatory Reaction.in: In Surgical Forum 1952. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1952: 526-530
- Parenteral Administration of Trypsin: Clinical Effects in 538 Patients.J.A.M.A. 1953; 152: 597-605
- Intramuscular Injection of Trypsin: Its Value as a Thrombolytic and Anti-Inflammatory Agent.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 258-263
- Intramuscular Injection of Trypsin: Its Value as a Thrombolytic and Anti-Inflammatory Agent.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 303-309
- Clinical Experiences With Trypsin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1957; 68: 196-200
- Effect of Parenterally Administered Trypsin and Phosphorylated Hesperidin.Arch. internat. pharmacodyn. et thérap. 1953; 96: 124
- Absorption of Trypsin From the Buccal Pouch.Am. J. Pharm. 1956; 128: 172-174
- Buccal Trypsin in Trauma and Inflammation.Antibiotic Med. 1956; 3: 245
- Buccal and Intramuscular Trypsin in Respiratory Tract Infections.J. Thoracic Surg. 1956; 32: 372
- Absorption of Enzymes From the Intestinal Tract.Am. J. Pharm. 1957; 129: 194-197
- In Vivo Observations With Radioactive Trypsin.Arch. internat. pharmacodyn. et thérap. 1959; 108
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.