This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Tumors and Tumorous Conditions of the Bone and Joints.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1958
- Fibro-Sarcoma Arising in an Apparently Benign Fibrous Lesion of Bone.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1955; 37-A: 1019
- Sarcoma Complicating Fibrous Dysplasia: Probable Role of Radiation Therapy.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1961; 14: 837
- Osteogenic Sarcoma Arising in Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia.Cancer. 1955; 8: 396
- Osteogenic Sarcoma.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1957; 39-A: 741
- Postradiation Bone Sarcoma.Cancer. 1957; 10: 72
- Bone Sarcoma in Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia.Ann. Surg. 1945; 121: 872
- Sarcoma Arising in Irradiated Bone.Cancer. 1948; 1: 3
- Postradiation Sarcoma of Bone.Cancer. 1956; 9: 528
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.