This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Bone Marrow and Its Leucocytic Response in Protein Deficiency.J. Infect. Dis. 1948; 83: 87
- The Importance of Proteins in Resistance to Infection.J. A. M. A. 1945; 128: 360
- Tube Feeding in Oral Surgery.J. Oral Surg. 1954; 12: 238
- Serum Proteins and Wound Healing.Arch. Surg. 1940; 41: 723
- Wound Healing—Experimental and Statistical Study: Experimental Observations.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1943; 77: 243
- Feeding the Child With a Cleft Palate.Pub. Health Nursing. 1951; 43: 148
- Nutrition and Resistance to Disease.Canad. M. A. J. 1939; 40: 282
- The Critical Latent or Lag Period in Healing of Wounds.Ann. Surg. 1940; 112: 481
- The Effects of Protein Depletion and Subsequent Immunization Upon the Response of Animals to Pueumococcal Infection; Experiments With Rabbits.J. Infect. Dis. 1947; 80: 250
- Feeding Problems of Children With Cleft Palates.Children. 1957; 4: 225
☆The material presented in this article was first published in a chapter of Dr. Nizel's book, Nutrition in Clinical Dentistry (1960, W. B. Saunders Company).
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.