This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Dental Stereoroentgenography.Dental Cosmos. 1924; 66: 642
- Improved Methods for Dental Stereoscopic Radiography as an Aid in Accurate Localization and Diagnosis.Dental Cosmos. 1929; 71: 460
- Intra-Oral Stereoradiography.J. Am. Dent. A. 1927; 14: 2173
- The Stereoroentgenogram as an Aid in Diagnosis.J. Am. Dent. A. 1930; 17: 2176
- Operative and Interpretative Radiodontia.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1936
- Dental Roentgenology.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1939
- Photogrammetric Principles Applied to Intraoral Radiodontia.Royal School of Dentistry of Stockholm, Stockholm1951
- Stereoroentgenograms in Dentistry.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1956; 12: 757-764
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.