Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Factors in the Repair of Alveolar Bone and Cementum.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1949; 2: 379
- Influence of Devitalized Heterogenous Bone Powder on Regeneration of Alveolar and Maxillary bone of Dogs.J. D. Res. 1934; 14: 15
- Bone Implants in Periodontal Diseases; a Further Study.J. Periodont. 1957; 28: 184
- Bone Grafts in Periodontal Disease; a Preliminary Report.D. Practitioner. 1955; 6: 98
- Cartilage Transplants Into the Periodontium of Rhesus Monkey.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1956; 9: 1233
- Bone Treated With Ethylene Diamine as a Successful Foundation Material and Cross Grafts.Nature. 1956; 177: 1032
- Osteogenic Potential of Calcium Hydroxide and Other Materials in Soft Tissue and Bone Wounds.J. D. Res. 1958; 37: 1157
- Radiographic Incrementation.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1956; 9: 885
This study was supported in part through a grant-in-aid from the Squibb Institute for Medical Research, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
This study was submitted in partial fulfillment of the senior author's requirements for the degree of Master of Science in Dentistry at New York University College of Dentistry.