This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Practice of Allergy.(Cited in Vaughan, W. T., and Black, J. H.)in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1954: 1033
- Clinical Neurology.Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1955
- Anesthesia of the Cheek: An Early Sign of Carcinoma of the Maxillary Sinus.Ann. Otol. Rhin. & Laryng. 1956; 65: 955-959
- Cylindroma in Nose and Sinus.Arch. Otol. 1952; 55: 201-217
- Histamine Cephalalgia and Its Relation to Migraine.Ann. Allergy. 1958; 16: 300-305
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.