This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Histopathology of the Teeth and Their Supporting Structures.in: ed. 3. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1949: 96-102
- Developmental Abnormalities of the Dentine and Pulp Associated With Calcinosis.Brit. D. J. 1952; 92: 305-311
- Histogenesis and Histochemistry of Pulpal Calcification.J. D. Res. 1956; 35: 714-722
- Oral Histology and Embryology.in: ed. 3. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1953: 148-150
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.