This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Florey H. General Pathology. ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1958: 442
Bernier, J. L.: Personal communication.
- Distant Metastases in Cancer of the Upper Respiratory and Alimentary Tracts.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1941; 73: 63
- Oral Cancer.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1954
- Metastases in Squamous Cell Carcinoma.Am. J. Cancer. 1937; 30: 493
- Carcinoma of the Jaws, Tongue, Cheek, and Lips.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1923; 36: 159
- Excision of Cancer of the Head and Neck; With Special Reference to the Plan of Dissection Based on 132 Operations.J. A. M. A. 1906; 47: 1780
- Neoplastic Diseases.ed. 4. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1940
- Cancer of the Head and Neck.J. A. M. A. 1948; 137: 1306
- The Incidence of Distant Metastases Among Patients Dying With Head and Neck Cancer; an Analysis of 200 Autopsies.Surgery. 1951; 30: 827
- Metastasis in Squamous Carcinoma.Am. J. Cancer. 1934; 22: 1
- Metastases From Carcinoma of the Tongue.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1939; 42: 833
- Surgical Management of Intraoral Cancer.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1955; 73: 605
- Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1923; 36: 159
- Lymph Node Metastases.Oxford University Press, Inc, New York1942
- Statistical and Morphological Analysis of Four Hundred and One Cases of Intraoral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.J. Am. Dent. A. 1954; 49: 684
- Carcinoma of the Mouth and Oropharynx; an Analysis of 334 Cases,.in: M.Sc. (Dent.) Thesis. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia1959
- The Fate of Intravenously Injected Tumor Cells.Am. J. Cancer. 1936; 27: 485
- Pathology of Tumors.ed. 2. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1953
- The Spread of Tumors in the Human Body.ed. 2. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1952
- Metastasis: A Review of Recent Advances.Cancer Res. 1957; 17: 157
- Transpulmonary Passage of Tumor Cell Emboli.Cancer Res. 1952; 12: 731
- Immediate Passage of Tumor Cell Emboli Through the Liver and Kidney.Cancer Res. 1956; 16: 814
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.