This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Oral Surgery.in: ed. 3. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1958: 1024
- Bone Cavities Situated Near the Angle of the Mandible.J. Am. Dent. A. 1942; 29: 1969-1972
- Solitary Bone Cysts in the Mandible.Brit. D. J. 1946; 81: 37-49
- Static Bone Cavities of the Mandible: Review of the Literature and Report of a Case.J. Oral Surg. 1958; 16: 46-52
- Traumatic Bone Cyst.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1955; 8: 940-949
- Probable Nature of So-called Latent Hemorrhagic Cysts of the Mandible.Brit. D. J. 1956; 101: 40-42
- Aberrant Salivary Gland Tissue in Mandible.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1957; 10: 1086-1090
- Etiology of Static Bone Defects of the Mandible.J. Oral Surg. 1960; 18: 16-20
- Cystic Cavity in the Mandible: Report of a Case.J. Oral Surg. 1944; 2: 182-187
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.