This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A malignant mesenchymoma of the mandible, composed of elements of a fibrosarcoma and an apparent rhabdomyosarcoma, is reported. A discussion of the possible relationship to giant-cell tumors is presented.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mesenchymoma, the Mixed Tumor of Mesenchymal Derivatives.Ann. Surg. 1948; 127: 278
- Sarcoma Botryoides of the Nasopharynx.Cancer. 1957; 10: 957
- Malignant Mesenchymoma of the Mandible.Canad. M. A. J. 1959; 81: 179
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Skeletal Muscles.Ann. Surg. 1946; 123: 447
- Giant-Cell Reparative Granuloma, Traumatic Bone Cyst, and Fibrous Dysplasia of the Jawbones.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1953; 6: 159
- Giant-Cell Tumor of Jawbones.Oral Surg. Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1953; 6: 1055
- Malignant Giant Cell Tumor of the Mandible.J. Oral Surg., Anesth. & Hosp. D. Serv. 1959; 17: 75
- Giant-Cell Tumor of Bone.Arch. Path. 1940; 30: 993
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.