This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the Facial Skeleton.E. & S. Livingstone, Ltd, Edinburgh1955
- Extra-oral Pinning of Displaced Condylar Fractures.Plast. & Reconstruct. Surg. 1956; 18: 377-383
- Partial Ankylosis Due to Pseudoarthrosis Following Fracture Through Neck of Condyle.Am. J. Orthodontics & Oral Surg. 1943; 29: 550-554
- Subcondylar Fractures of the Mandible: Research and Treatment.Am. J. Orthodontics. 1954; 40: 729-755
- Basic Treatment of Fractures of the Mandible.Illinois M. J. 1957; 3: 226-229
- Ankylosis of the Temporomandibular Joint.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1938; 67: 333-348
- Asymmetry of the Face.J. Am. Dent. A. 1943; 30: 1859-1871
- Fifty Cases Demonstrating Arrest in Development.D. Practitioner & D. Record. 1957; 7: 160-168
- Facial and Neurocranial Growth After Removal of the Mandibular Condyle in the Macaca Rhesus Monkey.Am. J. Surg. 1957; 94: 19-30
- A Serial Study of Mandibular Growth After Removal of the Condyle in the Macaca Rhesus Monkey.Plast. & Reconstruct. Surg. 1951; 7: 364-380
- Bilateral Mandibular Condylar Resection (Abst.).J. D. Res. 1952; 31: 509-510
- Postoperative Growth of the Lower Jaw After Surgical Removal of the Condyles in Macaca Rhesus Monkeys.D. Abstr. 1959; 4: 32
- Fractures of the Mandibular Condyle.J. Am. Dent. A. 1943; 30: 819-833
- Malgaigne's Treatise on Fractures.J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1859
- A Rare Form of Fracture of the Lower-Jaw, Involving Both Neck and Body, Treated by a Novel Method.New York J. Med. 1860; 3: 140-141
- The Anatomy of the Rhesus Monkey.Williams & Wilkins Company, Baltimore1933
- Facial Growth and Mandibular Adjustment.Int. J. Orthodontics. 1930; 16: 1243-1267
- Surgical Reconstruction of the Mandible Following a Condylectomy: In the Rhesus Monkey.in: M.S.D. Thesis. Northwestern University Dental School, March, 1955
- Bone and Bones.The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1955
- Mandibular Function After Condylectomy.J. Am. Dent. A. 1953; 46: 304-321
- Fractures of the Jaws.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1945
- Treatment of Fractures of the Maxilla, Mandible, and Other Bones of the Face.J. Am. Dent. A. 1934; 21: 950-961
- An Electromyographic Analysis of Certain Muscles Involved in Temporomandibular Movement.in: Ph.D. Thesis. Graduate College of the State University of Iowa, August, 1949
- The Muscles of the Mandible.in: Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 47. 1954: 571-578
☆This study was supported in part by Grant No. D-196 (C7), National Institutes of Health, Division of Research.
☆This article is part of a thesis submitted by Dr. Heurlin in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Master of Science degree, Graduate School, Northwestern University.
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.