This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chronic Effects of Ionizing Radiation: Industrial Experience.J. Chron. Dis. 1959; 9: 134
- The Quantity of Radiation Received by the Reproductive Organs of Patients During Routine Diagnostic X-ray Examinations.Brit. J. Radiol. 1955; 28: 266
- Roentgen-ray Doses in Dental Roentgenography.J. Am. Dent. A. 1958; 56: 351
- State “Radiation Protection” Laws.J. Am. Dent. A. 1960; 60: 126
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.