This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical Study of Repair of Bone After Alveolectomy.J. Oral Surg. 1947; 5: 91-105
- Histologic Study of Repair in Maxillary Bones, Following Surgery.J. Am. Dent. A. 1929; 16: 1987-1997
- Bone and Bones.in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1955: 332
- Anorganic Bone Grafting.Naval Medical Research Institute Research Report, NM 7101 00.06.03. July 9, 1959; vol. 17: 365-390
- Regeneration of the Periodontinm After Endodontic Therapy and Flap Operation.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1959; 12: 1471-1477
- Long-Term Histologic Response to Implants of Anorganic Heterogenous Bone in Man.J. D. Res. 1959; 38: 699
- Repair of Bone Transplant Fractures.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1958; 40A: 446-454
- The Role of Soft Tissues in Osteogenesis.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1959; 41A: 1243-1254
- Experimental Bone Transplants.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1955; 37A: 742
☆The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private ones of the writers and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the naval service at large.
© 1961 Published by Elsevier Inc.