This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
This report of odontogenic fibromas occurring in female patients 8 and 73 years of age contributes to the mounting evidence that this is a benign odontogenic tumor with distinctive clinical and microscopic features which differentiate it from the odontogenic myxoma and the desmoplastic fibroma of bone.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Management of Oral Disease.ed. 2. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1959
- Synopsis of Oral Pathology.ed. 1. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1961
- Central Fibromyxoma of the Maxilla.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1952; 5: 1277-1281
- Desmoplastic Fibroma of Bone: A Report of Two Cases.J. A. M. A. 1964; 188: 685-687
- Odontogenic Tumors in Man and Animals: Pathologic Classification and Clinical Behavior—A Review.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1963; 108: 722-771
- Cherubism—Hereditary Fibrous Dysplasia of the Jaws. II. Pathologic Considerations.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1962; 15: 17-42
- Odontogenic Fibroma.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 307-311
- Central Odontogenic Fibromyxoma of the Mandible.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1957; 10: 690-695
- A Textbook of Oral Pathology.ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1963
- Oral Pathology.ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960
- Central Myxoma of the Jaw.Am. J. Orthodontics & Oral Surg. 1947; 33: 532-540
- Myxomatous Tumors of the Jaws.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1958; 11: 1069-1080
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.