This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of squamous-cell carcinoma arising within a dental cyst is described. The cyst followed a benign course for more than 20 years until a malignant change occurred, progressed, and proved fatal.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Odont. ti-dskr. 1957; 65: 220
- Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1962; 15: 970
- Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1963; 16: 1012
- Tumors of the Odontogenic Apparatus and Jaws.Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington1960
- Brit. J. Surg. 1958; 45: 657
- Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 50. 1958: 680 ed. 3.
- Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 1227
Herbert, W. E.: Personal Communication.
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.