This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of papillary adenocarcinoma of the thyroid, arising in a thyroglossal duct cyst, has been reported. This is believed to be the eleventh reported case in the English-language literature.
Reference is made to other recent publications which contain excellent discussions of symptoms and histogenesis as well as useful reviews of the literature.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Originating in the Thyroglossal Cyst.Am. Surgeon. 1952; 18: 362-371
- Thyroglossal Ducts and Cysts.Arch. Otolaryng. 1954; 59: 282-289
- Carcinoma in a Thyroglossal Cyst: Report of a Case.Boston M. Quart. 1952; 3: 86-89
- Cancer Arising in Thyroglossal Duct Remnant.Arch. Surg. 1963; 86: 466-470
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.