This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of multiple granular-cell myoblastoma of the tongue in a patient whose sister had a similar history has been reported.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Über Myome, Ausgehend von der quergestreiften Wilkürlichen Muskulatur.Virchows Arch. path. Anat. 1926; 13: 570
- Oral Pathology.ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960
- Collective Review: Granular Cell Myoblastoma.Internat. Abst. Surg. 1962; 115: 205-213
- Pathology of Tumours.in: ed. 2. Butterworth & Co., Ltd, London1953: 743
- The Skin.The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1954
- Textbook of Pathology.ed. 6. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1958
- On the Neurogenesis of the So-called Granular Cell Myoblastoma.Am. J. Clin. Path. 1949; 19: 522
- Megolastic Diseases.in: ed. 4. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1940: 247-248
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.