This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Histological Technique.Oxford University Press, London1957
- A Preliminary Investigation of the “Hollow Tube” Theory in Endodontics.J. Oral Therap. & Pharmacol. 1965; 6: 618
- The Role of the Blood Clot in Endodontic Therapy.Acta odont, scandinav. 1961; 19: 323
- Nyere undersokelser ever rotbehandlingsproblemet.Odont. Tidskr. 1963; 6: 467
- The Controlling of Root Surgery.in: ed. 5. Tr. Eighth Internat. D. Cong. 1931: 15
- Diaphragms for Analysing the Development of Connective Tissue.Nature (London). 1959; 184: 701
- Induction of Bone, Cartilage and Hemopoietic Tissue by Subcutaneously Implanted Tissue Diaphragms.Arch. Entwcklngsmechn. 1960; 151 (and others): 572
- Induction of Adipose Tissue Development by Mechanical Means.Plast. & Reconstruct. Surg. 1959; 3: 250
- Studies on the Development of Connective Tissue in Transparent Chambers in the Rabbit's Ear.Am. J. Anat. 1940; 16: 133
- Reaction of Hamster Tissue to Drugs Used in the Sterilization of the Root Canal.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1961; 14: 730
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.