This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathology.in: ed. 4. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1961: 771
- Oral Pathology.in: ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960: 1418
- Mucous-and-Salivary-Gland Tumors.Acta radiol. supp. 1935; 25: 1-452
- Classification of Glandular Tumors of Salivary Glands.Arch Path. 1955; 55: 328-346
- Lymphoepithelial Lesions of Salivary Glands.Cancer. 1958; 11: 1162-1164
- Tumors of the Minor Salivary Glands.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1955; 8: 1278-1297
- Papillary Cystadenoma of the Palate; Review of the Literature and Report of Two New Cases.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1956; 9: 1047-1050
- Tumors of the Minor Salivary Glands.Cancer. 1959; 12: 40-46
- Intraductal Papilloma of the Hard Palate.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 232-238
- Intraoral Minor Salivary Gland Tumors.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1961; 14: 1194-1226
- Intraoral Mucous and Salivary Gland Mixed Tumors.Acta radiol. 1949; 32: 229-247
- Texas J. Med. 41. 1946: 564-597 Tumor Seminar. ed. 5.
- Tumors of the Intraoral Accessory Salivary Glands.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1959; 108: 450-456
Bhaskar, S. N.: Personal communication.
- Tumors of the Minor Salivary Glands.Am. J. Clin. Path. 1960; 34: 455-463
© 1966 Published by Elsevier Inc.