This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Phosphate Diabetes.Am. J. Med. 1958; 25: 771-779
- Rickets Resistant to Vitamin D Therapy.J. Dis. Child. 1937; 54: 529-547
- Metabolism of Bone Salts in Resistant Rickets.J. Dis. Child. 1943; 66 (and others): 517-527
- Vitamin D Resistant Rickets (Refractory Rickets).Am. J. Roentgenol. 1950; 64: 590-602
- Vitamin D Resistant Rickets.California Med. 1957; 86: 248-253
- Rickets Resistant to Vitamin D.in: ed. 2. Proc. Roy. Soc. Med. 38. 1945: 565-566
- Dental and Cephalometric Findings in Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets.J. Dent. Children. 1965; 32: 259-265
- Familial Hypophosphaturia With Vitamin D Resistant Rickets.J. A. Am. Physicians. 1957; 70 (and others): 234-239
- Vitamin D Resistant Rickets—Diagnosis and Management.Texas J. Med. 1957; 53: 324-339
- Genetic Disease of Oral Cavity.in: Tiecke R.W. Oral Pathology. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc.,, New York1965: 814-816
© 1967 Published by Elsevier Inc.