This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Unusual Bone Cavities in the Mandible; Report of Three Cases of Traumatic Bone Cyst.J. Am. Dent. A. 1932; 19: 281
- Tumours of the Bone.Am. J. Cancer. 1931; 15: 526
- Brit. J. Oral Surg. 1965; 3: 55
- Traumatic Multilocular Bone Cysts.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1951; 4: 1160
- Solitary Bone Cysts in the Mandible.Brit. D. J. 1946; 21: 37
- Surgical Management of Some Benign Cysts of the Jaws.Brit. D. J. 1963; 114: 9
- Dental and X-ray Oral Diagnosis.in: E. & S. Livingstone, Ltd, Edinburgh1954: 393
- A Case Report of Traumatic Hemorrhagic Cysts of the Mandible.D. Items Interest. 1935; 57: 986
- Hemorrhagic Bone Cyst of the Mandible.Brit. D. J. 1960; 109: 101
- 1962 Oral and Dental Diseases.in: ed. 4. E. & S. Livingstone, Ltd, Edinburgh1962: 848
- Differential Radiographic Diagnosis of Oral Lesions.J. D. Res. 1932; 13: 1
- Clinical Pathology of the Jaws.in: Charles C Thomas Publisher, Springfield, Ill1934: 255
- Oral Pathology.in: ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960: 770
- Solitary (Hemorrhagic) Cyst of the Mandible.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1954; 7: 88
© 1967 Published by Elsevier Inc.