This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Quelques considerations sur le bec de lievre.Gaz. med. Paris. 1845; 13: 52-53
- Congenital Lip Sinuses.Plast. & Reconstruct. Surg. 1956; 18: 319-328
- Fistula Labie Inferious Congenita and Its Association With Cleft Lip and Palate.Am. J. Human Genet. 1954; 6: 224-256
- Etiological Study of Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate.The Research Institute of the Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Ottawa1961
- Remarks on the Etiology of Congenital Bilateral Fistulae of the Lower Lip.Brit. J. Plast. Surg. 1952; 4: 254-262
- Dominant Inheritance of Cleft Lip and Palate in Five Generations.J. Oral Surg. 1947; 5: 292-297
- Incidence of Harelip and Cleft Palate.Nyt Nordisk Forlag, Copenhagen1942
- Abnormal Morphology of the Soft Palate. II. The Genetics of Cleft Uvula.Cleft Palate J. 1965; 2: 40-45
- Dental Abnormalities Associated With Cleft Lip and/or Palate.Cleft Palate J. 1966; 3: 22-55
- The Familial Distribution of Congenital Clefts of the Lip and Palate.Am. J. Surg. 1954; 87: 656-659
- Genetic Study of Cleft Lips and Cleft Palates Based Upon 2,828 Japanese Cases.Kyushu J. Med. Sc. 1963; 14: 317-331
- Report of a Case of Congenital Pits of the Lower Lip Associated With Cleft Palate.D. Practitioner. 1964; 14: 227
- Family With Bilateral Congenital Pits of the Inferior Lip.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1964; 18: 494-497
- Congenital Pits on the Vermilion Portion of the Lower Lip: Report of Case.J. Am. Dent. A. 1952; 45: 39
- Heredity of Fistulae of the Lower Lip and Their Relation to Clefts of the Lip and Palate.Cesk. pediat. 1966; 21: 109-115
☆Supported in part by Grant No. 5F2HD-20, 793-02, of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
© 1967 Published by Elsevier Inc.