This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Textbook of Oral Pathology.in: ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1963: 165-167
- Traumatic (Amputation) Neuroma.Am. J. Orthodontics & Oral Surg. 1939; 25: 190-193
- Neuroma of the Mandible.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1948; 1: 1135-1136
- Amputation Neuroma: Report of a Case.J. Oral Surg. 1953; 11: 256
- Oral Pathology.in: ed. 4. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1954: 1390-1391
- A Nerve Nodule.Brit. D. J. 1954; 96: 188
- Two Neurogenic Tumors of the Oral Cavity.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1957; 10: 32-36
- Amputation Neuroma.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1957; 10: 475-479
- Traumatic (Amputation) Neuroma.J. Oral Surg. 1957; 15: 253-255
- Traumatic Neuroma.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1961; 14: 317-326
- Amputation Neuromas.Arch. Surg. 1920; 1: 85-113
- Dental Amputation Neuromas.J. Am. Dent. A. 1965; 70: 662-675
© 1967 Published by Elsevier Inc.