This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Cahn, Lester R.: Personal Communication.
- An Osteoblastic Osteoid Tissue Forming Tumor of a Metacarpal Bone.Arch. Surg. 1932; 24: 550
- Benign Osteoblastoma.Bull. Hosp. Joint Dis. 1956; 17: 141
- Tumors and Tumorous Conditions of Bones and Joints.in: ed. 2. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1958: 107
- Pathology: Diseases of Bone.New England J. Med. 1956; 255: 427
- Benign Osteoblastoma; a Category of Osteoid and Bone Forming Tumors Other Than Classical Osteoid Osteoma Which May Be Mistaken for Giant Cell Tumor or Osteogenic Sarcoma.Cancer. 1956; 9: 1044
- Benign Osteoblastoma; Further Observations and Report of Twenty Additional Cases.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1964; 46-A: 755
☆The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private ones of the writer and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the Naval Service at large.
© 1967 Published by Elsevier Inc.