This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case of angiomyoma of the soft tissues of the hard palate is described. The literature on angiomyomas has been briefly discussed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathology.ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1966
- Vascular Leiomyoma; a Study of 61 Cases.Arch. Path. 1959; 68: 424-430
- Unusual Benign Tumours of the Soft Tissues of the Palate.Brit. J. Oral Surg. 1966; 4: 16-22
- Swellings of the Palate: A Differential Diagnosis.J.D.A. South Africa. 1963; 18: 7-13
- Primary Neoplasms of the Hard and Soft Palates and the Uvula.in: ed. 3. Proc. Staff Meet. Mayo Clinic. 38. 1963: 233-241
- Leiomyoma of Palate: Report of a Case.J. Oral Surg, Anesth. & Hosp. D. Serv. 1964; 22: 346-347
- Histopathology of the Skin.ed. 3. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1961
- Oral Pathology.ed. 5. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960
- Pathology of Tumours.ed. 3. Butterworth & Co., Ltd, London1960
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.