This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A New Method of Tooth Length Determination for Endodontic Practice.D. Digest. 1960; 66: 450-454
- Operative Dentistry. IV. Pathology and Treatment (revised by A. Black).ed. 8. Medico-Dental Publishing Company, Woodstock, Ill1948
- A Textbook of Endodontology.in: ed. 2. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1956: 171-173
- Dental Roentgenography. II. Vertical Angulation, Film Placement, and Increased Object-Film Distance.J. Am. Dent. A. 1947; 34: 160-170
- Principles of Radiographic Exposure and Processing.in: Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1958: 141-157 (chap. 13)
- Endodontic Practice.in: ed. 5. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1960: 196-197
- Endodontics.in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1960: 141
- Endodontic Instruments and Instrumentation.in: D. Clin. North America, November, 1957: 818
- A Clinical Manual of Endodontics. Wm. Brown Book Company, Dubuque, Iowa1958: 46-50
- Short Cone Paralleling Technique.Chron. Omaha Dist. D. Soc. 1962; 25: 250-251
- A Study of Radiographic Longitudinal Distortion of Anterior Teeth Using the Paralleling Technique.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1966; 22: 737-756
- A Modification of Technique for Radiographing Upper Molars.J. Nat. Dent. A. 1921; 8: 328
- A Plea for a Standardized Technique for Oral Radiography, With Illustrated Classification of Findings and Their Verified Interpretations.J. D. Res. 1920; 2: 467
- Dental Cosmos. 1901; 43: 483-503
- Roentgenographic Technics Made to Order.J. Am. Dent. A. 1949; 39: 396-404
- The Fundamentals of x-ray and Radium Physics.in: Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1961: 244-262 (chap. 18)
- Clinical Endodontics.in: W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1956: 22
- Clinical Endodontics.in: W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1956: 147
- Clinical Endodontics.in: W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1956: 222
- Clinical Endodontics.in: W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1956: 491
- Higher Fidelity in Intraoral Roentgenography.J. Am. Dent. A. 1961; 62: 1-8
- New Horizons in Periapical Radiography.Rinn Corp, Elgin, Ill1964
- Paralleling Extension Cone Technique in Intraoral Dental Radiography.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1951; 4: 1250-1261
- Simplifying and Improving Intraoral Dental Roentgenography.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1959; 12: 704-716
- The Long Cone Technic, PDM.in: July, 1957: 1-30
☆Adapted from a thesis submitted as a partial requirement for the Master of Science degree, granted in June, 1965.
☆This research was supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grant DE-35-01-06.
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.