This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
The case of a 16-year-old Negro girl with a congenital pit on the philtrum of the upper lip below the nose is presented and briefly discussed. It was proved to be a duct of a group of sebaceous glands.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Commissural Lip Pits.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1961; 14: 202-209
- Congenital Fistulas of the Lower Lip.Oral Res. Abst. 1966; 1: 536
- Pozos labiales congénitos; informe de un caso.Venezuela Odont. 1962; 26: 723-725
- A Textbook of Oral Pathology.in: ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1963: 10-11
- Congenital Fistulas of the Lower Lip: Report of Five Cases With Special Reference to the Etiology.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1951; 4: 709-722
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.