This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A case involving previously undiagnosed tuberculosis and intraoral blue nevus of the hard palate has been reported. Excisional biopsy of intraoral blue nevus, even though it is a benign lesion, is indicated for definitive diagnosis, ruling out similarly pigmented malignant lesions.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Blue (Jadassohn-Tieche) Nevus: A Previously Unreported Intraoral Lesion.J. Oral Surg., Anesthesth. & Hosp. D. Serv. 1959; 17: 4-14
- Intraoral Blue Nevus: Report of a case.J. Oral Surg., Anesth., & Hosp. D. Serv. 1963; 21: 162-164
- Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 19. 1965: 678-683 Blue Nevus of Oral Mucosa (Oral Surgery—Oral Pathology Conference No. 12, Walter Reed Army Medical Center). ed. 4.
- Blue Nevus of the Palate.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1965; 20: 145-149
- Blue Nevus of the Oral Cavity.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1967; 24: 151-156
- Intraoral Blue Nevi.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1968; 25: 590-593
- Blue Nevus of Oral Mucous Membrane.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1968; 25: 929-932
- Pathology.in: ed. 4. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1961: 1190
- A Textbook of Oral Pathology.in: ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1963: 78-79
- Malignant Melanoma: Clinicopathological Analysis of Criteria for Diagnosis and Prognosis.Cancer. 1953; 6: 1-45
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.