This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Oral Surgery.ed. 2. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1952
- Kruger G.O. Textbook of Oral Surgery. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1964: 506-507 (chap. 22)
- Mandibular Osteotomy.Brit. D. J. 1950; 90: 16
- The Orthodontist's Role in Resecting the Prognathic Mandible.Am. J. Orthodontics. 1967; 53: 356
- Oral Anatomy.ed. 4. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1965
- Embryology, Growth and Malformation of the Temporomandibular Joint.in: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1962: 89-103
- Pediatrics.Appleton-Century-Crofts, Inc, New York1961
- Medical Care of the Adolescent.Appleton-Century-Croft, New York1960
- Correction of the Mandibular Prognathism by Open, Oblique Sliding Osteotomies of the Rami.J. Oral Surg. 1965; 23: 199-211
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.