This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Comparison of Clinical, Roentgen and Microscopical Findings in 15 Cases of Infected Vital Pulps.J. D. Res. 1929; 9: 447-486
- Correlation of Clinical Tests With Microscopic Pathology of the Dental Pulp.J. D. Res. 1937; 16: 267-278
- Painful Pulpitis.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1960; 13: 1360-1370
- The Dynamics of Pulp Inflammation: Correlations Between Diagnostic Data and Actual Histologic Findings in the Pulp.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1963; 16: 846-871
- Reaction of Dental Pulp to Peripheral Injury of Dentin.in: ed. 2. Proc. Roy. Soc., London Ser. B. 108. 1931: 196
- Histologic Changes in Teeth of Dogs Following Preparation of Cavities of Various Depths and Their Exposure to Oral Fluids.J. Am. Dent. A. 1939; 26: 87
- Observations on Exposed Dentine and the Corresponding Pulp Tissue.Odont. Revy. 1962; 13: 235-245
- Traumatic Capacity of High-Speed and Ultrasonic Dental Instrumentation.J. Am. Dent. A. 1961; 63: 749-766
- The Relationship of Pulpitis and Hyperemia to Thermal Sensitivity.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1965; 19: 776-785
- Electro-Radiographic Diagnosis.The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1921
- The Effects of Surgical Exposures of Dental Pulps in Germ-Free and Conventional Laboratory Rats.Oral Surg., Oral Med. & Oral Path. 1965; 20: 340-349
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.