Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Melanomas.Am. J. Cancer. 1936; 27: 120-128
- Intra-oral Melanomas.Odont. Tidskr. 1949; 57: 134-138
- Primary Malignant Melanoma of the Oral Cavity.Cancer. 1958; 11: 923-927
- Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1963; 16: 895
- Pathologic Physiology of Oral Disease.in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1959: 220
- A Review of Malignant Melanoma of the Mouth.Am. J. Surg. 1941; 51: 379-386
- The Presentation of Malignant Melanoma.M. J. Australia. 1963; 50: 239-242
- Familial Malignant Melanoma.Arch. Dermat. 1963; 88: 445-456
- The Familiar Aspect of Malignant Melanoma.Arch. Dermat. 1962; 86: 35-39
- Textbook of Pathology.in: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1956: 387
☆This study was supported in part by a Community Cancer Demonstration project, Grant No. 1507 of the Chronic Disease Branch of the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, and by the Metropolitan Chicago Oral Cancer Detection Program, Contract Number 86-63-144 of the Disease Control Branch, Division of Dental Public Health Resources, Department of Health, Education and Welfare.