This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Relation of Salivary Flow to the State of Hydration in Patients, With Uremia and Renal Failure.Tr. Am. Soc. Artificial Internal Organs. 1960; 6: 152-162
- Cause of Sore Mouth in Nephritis.J. Biol. Chem. 1937; 121: 425-428
- The Problem of Uremia.Lancet. 1928; 1: 535-539
- Uremia.in: Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1961: 487
© 1969 Published by Elsevier Inc.