Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- Bacterial Hazards and Control in Anesthesia.AORN J. 1974; 19: 88-95
- The Anesthetist, Cross-Infection and Sterilization Techniques—A Review.Anaesth. Intensive Care. 1973; 1: 400-406
- Disease Transmission by In-efficiently Sanitized Anesthetizing Apparatus.J.A.M.A. 1958; 149: 1196-1198
- The Eradication of Cross-Infection From Anesthetic Equipment.Anesth. Analg. (Cleve). 1970; 49: 63-68
- Uncleaned Anesthesia Equipment.J.A.M.A. 1975; 233: 1297
- Cross-Infection by Pseudomonas Aeruginosa as a Hazard of Intensive Surgery.Br. Med. J. 1967; 4: 313-315
- Sterilization of Anaesthetic Equipment.Anaesthesia. 1964; 19: 177-190
☆Commercial materials and equipment are identified in this report to specify the investigative procedures. Such identification does not imply recommendation or endorsement or that the materials and equipment are necessarily the best available for the purpose. Furthermore, the opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and are not to be construed as those of the United States Army Medical Department.