This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
An adenomatoid odontogenic tumor with an unusual clinical expression is presented. The tumor consisted of two lobes, one centrally situated in the maxilla and the other partially in bone and soft tissue.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ameloblastic Adenomatoid Tumor (Adenoameloblastoma).Oral Surg. 1969; 27: 72-82
- Synopsis of Oral Pathology.in: ed. 4. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1973: 243-246
- A Textbook of Oral Pathology.in: ed. 3. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1974: 261
- Adenomatoid Odontogenic Tumor (Adenoameloblastoma): Report of a Case.J. Oral Surg. 1974; 32: 448-451
- Odontogenic Adenomatoid Tumor (Adenoameloblastoma): Report of Case and Review of the Literature.J. Oral Surg. 1974; 32: 286-290
© 1979 Published by Elsevier Inc.