This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Frequency, Location and Direction of the Lateral, Secondary, and Accessory Canals.J. Endod. 1975; 1: 361-366
- A Study of the Presence of Accessory Foramina and the Topography of Molar Furcations.Oral Surg. 1974; 38: 451-455
- Patent Accessory Canals: Incidence in Molar Furcation Region.Oral Surg. 1973; 36: 580-584
- The Pathology of Pulp Formed in Pyorrhetic Teeth.Dent. Items Interest. 1927; 49: 598
- Pulpitis Induced Interradicular Periodontal Charges in Experimental Animals.J. Periodontol. 1967; 38: 124-129
- Advanced Periodontal Disease.in: ed. 2. W. B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia1972: 197-252
- The Dental Pulp.in: ed. 2. J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia1975: 270-287
- The Effect of Periodontal Disease on the Pulp.Oral Surg. 1972; 33: 458-472
- The Transmission of Pathologic Changes Between the Pulp and the Periodontal Structures.Oral Surg. 1973; 36: 558-568
© 1979 Published by Elsevier Inc.