This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A 22 year study of paroxysmal trigeminal neuralgia in 211 patients with a 3-year appraisal of the role of cryotherapy.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1984; 58: 17
- The effects of extreme cold on sensory nerves.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 1980; 62: 180
- The pathology of injury to nerve induced by cold.J Exp Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 1945; 4: 305
- The effect of localised cooling on conduction in cat nerves.J Physiol. 1955; 130: 53
- An experimental study on the effects of cryosurgery on the oral mucous membrane.in: Ph.D. thesis. University of Wales, 1973
- Morphologische veranderungen des peripheren neruen nach kryochirurgie (−196°C).HNO. 1974; 22: 44
- Light and electron microscopical studies of the effect of cryosurgery on skeletal muscle and peripheral nerve of the guinea pig and horse skin.in: Ph.D. thesis. University of Edinburgh, 1981
- Cryoanalgesia, a new approach to pain relief.Lancet. 1976; 2: 932
- Cryoanalgesia in the management of chronic facial pain.J Maxillo-fac Surg. 1981; 9: 101
- Cryoanalgesia for intractable perineal pain.in: ed. 2. Proc R Soc Med. 74. 1981: 804
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.