This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Benign mesenchymoma is a tumor composed of two or more benign mesenchymal elements in addition to fibrous connective tissue. A case of benign mesenchymoma of the lip in a 38-year-old man is presented, and the literature is reviewed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Mesenchymoma.J Med Soc NJ. 1932; 29: 774-778
- Mesenchymoma, the mixed tumor of mesenchymal derivatives.Ann Surg. 1984; 127: 278-290
- Benign mesenchymomas in children.Cancer. 1962; 15: 598-605
- Oral lipomas with osseous and chondrous metaplasia; report of two cases.J Oral Pathol. 1982; 11: 18-25
- Lipoma of lip with cartilage formation.Br Dent J. 1976; 140: 239
- Les tumeurs rares de la langue etude anatomo-pathologique (a propos de 178 cas).Arch Anat Pathol. 1968; 16: 119-128
- Mesenchymome benin de la langue.Union Med Can. 1968; 97: 744-745
- Benign mesenchymoma of the tongue.Arch Otolaryngol. 1969; 89: 665-668
- Benign mesenchymomas of the tongue: report of a case.J Oral Surg. 1972; 30: 45-46
- Mesenchymoma: a review of the literature and report of two cases.J Surg Oncol. 1976; 8: 229-236
- A case of mesenchymoma in the oral cavity clinically resembling a large pleomorphic adenoma.Acta Med Okayama. 1979; 33: 53-60
- Benign mesenchymoma of the oral soft tissues.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1982; 53: 606-610
- Intraoral benign mesenchymoma.J Maxillofac Surg. 1982; 10: 236-239
© 1985 Published by Elsevier Inc.