This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Romanes GJ Cunningham's textbook of anatomy. ed. 11. Oxford University Press, New York1972: 108
- Pneumatization of the temporal bone.Arch Otolaryngol. 1934; 19: 172-182
- Anatomy for surgeons. Vol. I. The head and neck.in: ed. 2. Harper & Row, Publishers, New York1968: 190-194
- Unusual bony lesion of the zygomatic arch.J Oral Med. 1976; 31: 72-73
- Surgical management of a pneumatized articular eminence of the temporal bone.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1982; 40: 311-316
- Aneurysmal bone cyst of the zygomatic arch.Br J Oral Surg. 1978; : 259-264
- Aneurysmal bone cyst of zygoma.NY State J Med. 1978; 78: 1937-1941
- Hemangioma of bone.Arch Otol. 1974; 99: 443-445
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.