This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Carcinogenic tobacco-specific N-nitrosamines in snuff and in the saliva of snuff dippers.Cancer Res. 1981; 41: 4305-4308
- Intraoral leukoplakia, abrasion, periodontal breakdown, and tooth loss in a snuff dipper.J Am Dent Assoc. 1979; 98: 584-586
- Hemodynamic effects of oral smokeless tobacco in dogs and young adults.Prev Med. 1984; 13: 195-206
- The reemergence of smokeless tobacco.N Engl J Med. 1986; 314: 1020-1027
- Smokeless tobacco country: from nicotine dependency to oral problems and cancer.Aviat Space Environ Med. 1987; 58: 97-104
© 1987 The C. V. Mosby Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.