Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology
- A study of temporary fillings as hermetic sealing agents.J Dent Res. 1939; 18: 67-71
- Endodontic therapy.in: 4th ed. : CV Mosby, St. Louis1989: 354-358
- Kapsimalis P. The effect of temperature change on the sealing properties of temporary filling materials.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1960; 13: 982-989
- Evaluation of internal sealing ability of three materials.J Endod. 1992; 18: 376-378
- Lin LM. Influence of a base on coronal microleakage of post prepared teeth.J Endod. 1994; 20: 589-591
- Bacterial leakage around dental restorations: its effect on the dental pulp.J Oral Pathol. 1982; 11: 439-450
- Dentin and pulp in restorative dentistry.in: : Wolfe Medical Publication Ltd, London1982: 87-90
- A microleakage study as temporary restorative materials used in endodontics.J Endod. 1989; 15: 569-572
- Sealing ability of intermediate restorations and cavity design used in endodontics.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1990; 69: 99-101
- Microleakage of endodontic temporary restorative materials.J Endod. 1993; 19: 516-520
- Microleakage of three temporary endodontic restorations.J Endod. 1988; 14: 497-501
- The sealing properties of temporary filling materials.J Prosthet Dent. 1988; 60: 292-297
- Microleakage of Cavit, Cavit W, Cavit G, and IRM by impedance spectroscopy.Int Endod J. 1996; 29: 256-261
- Sealing properties of temporary filling materials used in endodontics.J Endod. 1982; 8: 322-325
- Assessment of marginal sealability and permeability of an interim restorative endodontic material.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1994; 78: 788-796
- A comparison of methods used in root canal sealability studies.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1982; 53: 203-208
- Skinners science of dental materials.in: 8th ed. : WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1982: 318-319
- The pharmacologic and toxicological properties of zinc oxide eugenol.J Am Dent Assoc. 1986; 113: 789-791
- A comparative study of four zinc oxide eugenol formulations as restorative material.J Prosthet Dent. 1969; 21: 176-183
- Sealing quality of a temporary filling material.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1978; 46: 123-130
- Sealing ability of intermediate restorative used in endodontics.J Endod. 1985; 11: 241-244
*aProfessor and Head, Department of Operative Dentistry and Endodontics, Government Dental College, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
**bReader and Head, Department of Community Dentistry, Government Dental College, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
*Reprint requests: Sanjay Tewari, MDS, 6/6J Medical Enclave, Pt.B.D.Sharma P.G.I.M.S. Rohtak 124001, Haryana, India, [email protected]